Wednesday, January 20, 2010

After Cancer

Hello All,

I have thought often, why do we keep trying to find a cure for Cancer? AND, Why are we raising money to support the finding a cure and not how to educate people on how to prevent cancer.

Choose one: 1. Treatment, 2. Early Detection, 3. Prevention ANSWER: #3 Prevention!

Yes, more than 30 years ago, at the young age of 23, I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer...CANCER! Who me? A healthy, active college student has cancer! How could that be?

Well if I knew then what I know now, I could have avoided Cancer with a Healthy Immune System The cause of most to any illness is due to a compromised Immune System; I was working in a restaurant long before smoking was outlawed in public places, I was burning the candle at both ends and due to that and the stress of being in college my immune system was compromised.

I had 2 major surgeries in 2 weeks, a year of radiation and 3 years of recovery... 30 years later? I have had no other health challenges.. And there is a real good reason for that.

I am passionate about preventing illness...and that is why I am here.. to share how to stay healthy...It is logical...It is simple.. I will comment on my discoveries...

The Best of Health to you all.
Catherine



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. 33 years post cancer... Thirty Three Years! Post Cancer!

    ReplyDelete